Saturday, March 26, 2011

St. Louis Fun





Above our some pictures from my St. Louis trip! I always have such a hard time saying good-bye. If feels like home to me in a lot of ways. I spent a lot of time with my sister Pat. We are very close in age and grew up together. I got to see my other sisters too and it was wonderful! I got to see my forever friend Kate. Kate and I have been friends since the 7th grade? We got to know each other through choir and having mutual friends. Kate can sing like no other. Her voice is my favorite and she actually sang at my wedding! I love Kate for so many reasons. We share a lot of memories growing up together. The best part about Kate is she asks the deep questions about God and she always reminds me that God is so much bigger than me. She challenges me and her mom is also a dear mentor to me in the faith. Kate doesn't let me hide and she will always gets right to the point. I love that about her. I missed seeing my other dear friends from high school though. :)

Love to you,
Karen

No comments: