Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TESTIFY!

I don't want to miss out on recording some things that are taking place. I don't want to miss out on testifying to what God is showing me. So...here is my Tuesday Testimony!

I read this blog post here. I don't know Holley personally but I love her writing and her blog. This post meant a lot to me because one of my memory verses is Matthew 17:20 "I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Her post encouraged my thoughts towards this verse.

While I was in the car wash today I decided to say my memory verses...I prayed Matthew 17:20 in the car. On my way home...not even 5 minutes into my driving...the song Mighty to Save by Hillsong came on the radio. The chorus is below..

Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is mighty to save,

He is might to save

Forever, Author of salvation,

He rose and conquered the grave,

Jesus conquered the grave

I was blown away! I read Holley's post yesterday....and then when I prayed the memory verse today...the Mighty to Save song came on. I couldn't help but record it and say Amen!

Love to you,
Karen




1 comment:

My Life Song said...

Amen! So great to hear and see God moving!