Thursday, January 13, 2011

Weekend Happiness


I am so glad tomorrow is Friday! To kick off the weekend I was hoping you could share some fun things you do on your weekends! What makes your weekends so great? Do you do anything special with your family or for yourself? I would love to know! Here are a few reasons why I cherish the weekend...

*Movie, popcorn, and IBC soda time! My dog Zeke always looks for the popcorn I drop on the floor.

*Time to do something fun with Bryan

* Pancakes or French Toast on Saturdays mornings

* Time to think and plan

*Sunday worship at church, always refreshing

Have a wonderful weekend and please share!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey Karen, I was wondering if you could send me your email address? My email address is minnick629@gmail.com I am wanting to ask you something but prefer not to type it on the blog. Thanks!

Karen said...

Amanda,

I sent you an email! Thanks!