Monday, January 31, 2011

The Cake Pop Challenege






A few weeks ago, I was admiring these pretty things over at Erin's blog. Since I knew Erin sold cakes and treats on the side, I asked her what her price would be if I ordered some. My sweet niece turned five and I wanted to surprise her with cake! Instead of Erin giving me a price she presented me with a challenge, the cake pop challenge! Erin told me she would help me create my own, so I could make future cake pops for years to come. I thought her idea was sweet, but I knew she would be in for a good laugh, because I just don't make pretty things. I guess you could say I am a bit clumsy...I never can get it just right when I am baking. Even though I love to bake!

Erin came over and we had a good time. In exchange for her expertise on cake pops, I gave her a warm bowl of homemade soup, and hours of girl talk. Thank you, Erin for being so patience with me! It was so nice to have you here.

Order her cakes! She is fabulous!

1 comment:

Erin Ward said...

You are so sweet! I had a fabulous time baking with you! And you're not clumsy. A couple more times and you'll have it down pat! :)