Monday, May 9, 2011

JOY

Last week was very full and wonderful. I turned 29 and I graduated with my masters degree. I was beyond blessed with all my friends and family that celebrated with me! I can't explain how so many people supported me and lifted me up over the last two years. Thank you a million times over!
Me & Bryan

Tal-Karen-Trisha

Celebrating my b-day with my dear friend Amy

Sweet sister Jen. Jen made me awesome cupcakes!

Kara & Josh

Me and my loyal Dad.

My parents and Bryan!

Jeff & Trish

Dear Pat-Thanks for spending 3 whole days with me. I love you more than good shoes!

Bryan...you make everything better!

Actual graduation day!

Freedom!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kar, I so wish I could be there to watch you graduate. I am soooo proud of you and totally appreciate all the hard work you put into your schooling. I cannot wait to see you soon and give you a huge hug. Love you lots :)

Steph

Erin Ward said...

SO proud of you! :D

Donna said...

Congratulations, Karen!! We clapped and woohooed for you! Did you hear us? Probably not. That place was packed.

My Life Song said...

Congrats Karen!!! I love the smile on your face and Brian looks so proud of you! I hope you have a very restful summer!