Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What's a Girl to do?

This heart is heavy. Today I wondered how I will overcome this heartache and I thought a lot about the heartache in the world. So much to cover this week, so many prayers that need to be heard. I find my mind racing and sometimes physically hurting from the worry. So...I ask myself...what am I to do with all these emotions? Where do I take them? Where do I run? I am reminded that I have a Deliverer who wants to do just that in my life...HE wants to Deliver. So I run and I find peace in the fact that God has a purpose and He is strong enough to carry us all through.

2 comments:

My Life Song said...

I found myself wallowing in self-pity because of my impatience and thinking that God should do everything in MY timing. Then I remembered all of those people in Joplin and thought my life is good compared to theirs. But then I also felt that God reminded me that He cares about what's going on in my life too. Praying for you friend!

Karen said...

So true. Yes..my heart has been heavy with stuff in the world and personal stuff too...but HE lives and He does care! So good!