Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"I could run away...you would never leave...you would always stay right by my side.."

Sunday was good for me. Bryan and I made a point to celebrate our wonderful mothers during the weekend but Sunday it was just the two of us. I asked if we could get far away from everything on mothers day because I wanted to choose joy and not a day of crying. I wanted peace and freedom and laughter.  I wanted to rejoice over my life just the way it is. In the morning God gave me
1 Thessalonians 5:18 to cling to..."Giving thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus". I gave thanks and God met me where I was. Amen.












2 comments:

Bree Marie Whitehouse said...

that looks like a lot of fun! :)

-breanna

Amber said...

karen,
i thought of yall alot on mothers day. love you so much. thanks for sharing this post. you are an amazing woman.
love
-A