Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wonderful Time

This sweet friend came into town last week and I got lucky enough that she came by my house for dinner. I was so blessed to see her and her family. I was excited and nervous to catch up with her and when she arrived we both talked a mile a minute. It was like we never missed a day. I felt like the Lord came down and gave me a big hug that evening. I already miss her and wished she lived right by me! Mandy and I go way back...we had first grade together and we had choir together all throughout high school. Mandy was better at music than me and I always made sure to sit by her to hear the correct notes! When I got saved Mandy was one of the first people to really become a good Christian friend to me. We became very close and I still consider her an amazing woman of God and friend. Thanks Mandy for all the memories and for this wonderful evening! God is good isn't He?



Mandy's sweet baby girl didn't make it all the way into the picture but she was such a doll!!! Her son Issac is four years old and just the cutest little guy!

Love to you,
Karen

3 comments:

Erin Ward said...

How fun! That little boy is so stinking cute!

mandy j said...

It was wonderful! Such a perfect host you were. Isaac loved both of you (and Zeke). We must do this again sometime. Make that MANYtimes!

mandy j said...

It was wonderful! Such a perfect host you were. Isaac loved both of you (and Zeke). We must do this again sometime. Make that MANYtimes!