Monday, February 21, 2011

"I Go Out Walkin...After Midnight"

Ok, I really don't go walking that late...but it does make for a good title and I do like taking walks in the dark. :)

Now that the weather has been super nice, Bryan and I have started our nightly walks around our neighborhood. Sometimes I am a little afraid when we walk because we encounter strange things like skunks and mean neighborhood dogs...but nothing beats walking with someone you love, holding hands, and seeing the stars together. This is life at its best!

The other night the stars were super bright and you could see some constellations. After we walked I made this crazy delicious smoothie and wanted to share...I am calling it The Big Dipper to remember this evening as a sweet blessing from God. He is an AWESOME God who holds your life!

The Big Dipper

1/2 cup of Dark Chocolate Almond Milk-find it at Wal-mart
1 cup of strawberry yogurt
1/4 cup of flaxseed mill
1 Tablespoon of Wheat Germ
1 Frozen banana
2 handfuls of frozen strawberries
2 handfuls of pineapple-frozen or fresh

Mix together in a blender and enjoy!

No comments: