I have so much to say to all of you... but I am taking baby steps here. I love when people can come together and share what is deep in their souls. But, we could use a little fun around here...right? I had a fabulous friend come over to my house last night (you know who you are) and she inspired me to write this post.
Some random things about me:
1. I am married to Bryan Campbell-6 years now! What a wonderful man you are Bryan Campbell. For those of you out there waiting for your spouse...you just wait! You never know what God has planned!
2. I am a high school counselor-such a wonderful and challenging position.
3. I have 4 older sisters (my parents had 5 girls). I know what it's like to have your shoes stolen by one sister, and be locked out of the bathroom by another.
4. I like great friendships.
5. I love reading multiple books at a time.
6. I don't sleep well.
7. I get excited when it rains really hard. Storms are exciting to me...but of course I want everyone to be safe. I guess I just like how powerful and amazing they can be.
I will stop here. You have more to do then read about me. So please tell me something random about you!
Love to you-