Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Very Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! Today was a wonderful day because it was full of Christmas parties and holiday treats. My secret santa got me some VERY cool gifts. My secret santa was my coworker Amy who has become one of my dearest friends. When I got my new job in August, Amy and I really hit it off from the start. She makes me laugh and she is very understanding. I love how God works and He loves to surprise us with new people in our lives! She is such a blessing!

Since we are on the subject of friends...another dear friend surprised me at work today and brought me a graduation gift and a Christmas gift. Ronda is her name.... and she is just one of the coolest people I know. She is really what I would call an angel in my life. I couldn't imagine life without her. She is so wonderful in every way. I was thrilled to see her!

Tonight we got to do Christmas with our dear friends Robby and Tal and their sweet little girl Ella. Ella made Christmas so special for us tonight because she was so excited about her presents. She loved everything we got her and smiled the whole time. She is sooo cute!

I just felt like God came down and gave me a big hug today. So many new and old friends and so many blessings. I pray you are feeling that love tonight as well. He is good and He is strong. So much bigger and stronger than anything we are facing friends.

I know a lot of us might be missing someone or something this Christmas season. We have a longing that is going unfulfilled right now or we are still waiting patiently to feel normal again. I just pray that we would stop and recognize God for who He is. I so desperately need to worship HIS awesomeness!

Love to you,
Karen

1 comment:

amymoran said...

I too, thank God for bringing you in my life. I know we will be life long friends and I have faith we will someday be celebrating your dreams coming true!