Sunday, September 26, 2010

Welcome Friend

Over the last year, I have felt the desire to begin a blog but always felt insecure about the idea. I love blogs and I read several blogs a day. I love a good story and I love to be inspired by others. My intention for this blog is to encourage my readers. I plan on sharing my life and also sharing my faith. This blog is just one small step towards a God sized dream of mine.

Just like you, I know what it feels like to wait on God for something big. I know what it feels like to wonder if the sadness in your heart is going to overtake you. I hope that by sharing my life that God will take this pain and be glorified. I hope to share more of my story with you as the months go by.

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Stacey G. said...

Hi, Karen. I am fairly new to blogs but find I like them very much. I look forard to reading future posts from you! You have always been real and genuine to me even though we didn't get to know each other very well. I believe I shared the struggle you referred to for a time and agree waiting on God is one of the most difficult things in life but can also be one of the most rewarding! I pray God's blessings for you and your blog. Thank you for sharing yourself with others. We will all be encouraged and blessed! Stacey Gunn

Karen said...

Stacey! Thank you so much for your kind words! Means a lot! I am very excited to share my life with people.